Kent School Services Network
What is KSSN?
Since 2006, Kent School Services Network (KSSN) has been working with schools and community partners to provide support and holistic services to students and their families. By placing a community school coordinator and site team clinician, we are helping to eliminate barriers to ensure that all children are healthy and learning, allowing teachers to focus more of their time on instruction. Today, KSSN can be found in 30 schools throughout nine districts in Kent County!
Goals of KSSN
- Increase student achievement
- Lower student absences
- Improve coordination of services
- Deliver services as they are needed
WHAT WE DO AT Godfrey-lee SCHOOLS
- Help families sign up for MDHHS benefits
- Connect students and families to various resources depending on the needs
- Coordinate food donations on a daily basis and during holidays
- Provide social-emotional supports to students and their families
- Recruit donations and community partners to address the needs of each individual school
- Increase parent and community engagement
- And so much more!
Staff that have any concerns for students and they want to connect the students to the KSSN Coordinator can do so by clicking on the forms below.
If students and families are in need of any supports, they can get in contact with the coordinators by using the forms below, or by calling the coordinators. The contact information to each coordinator can be seen to the left.
Godfrey-Lee's food trucks are once a month on the first Tuesday of every month with the exception of April. Because of our spring break schedule, we typically have two food trucks in March and none in April.
To see the full list of the food trucks dates please visit our district Facebook Page. The flyer with the full list of dates can be found in our photo album.
To find more food trucks in Kent County, please visit the Feeding America website.
Our Community partners
Lee St Church
Saint Mary's Church
Lakers Feed Families