NEW STUDENT Enrollment
Godfrey-Lee Public Schools is pleased to provide families with centralized enrollment all year long for students that live in the Godfrey-Lee school district. All new student enrollments, from Kindergarten through 12th grade, are completed at the Administration Office by our friendly staff.
Online Enrollment for all grades K-12 for the current school year is available! Enrollment Links for students that are new to Godfrey-Lee are available in English and Spanish below. Once you have completed the online form, please visit our Administration Office with your Required Enrollment Documents - listed below.
Registration is not complete until all required documentation is received at the Administration Office.
Re-registration for returning students
2023-2024 School Year Enrollment
2023-2024 schools of Choice
The Schools of Choice window is closed!
Required Enrollment Documents
Students and families who wish to enroll should visit the Administration Office 1324 Burton Street, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office will be closed on Fridays throughout the Summer.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Certified and Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Two Proofs of Residency (any two of the following documents):
- Current utility bill, which verifies occupancy
- Copy of current lease agreement, showing occupancy
- Current mortgage document, showing ownership and occupancy
- Copy of current property tax statement, showing owner occupancy
- Driver's License, or other certified ID with correct address
- Vision Screening and Current Physical for Kindergarten and Preschool Students
- Current transcript from previous school, if entering grades 10-12
Great Start Readiness Preschool
If you are interested in the 4 year old preschool through Great Start Readiness Program, you may contact them directly at 616-447-2409 for more information.