NEW STUDENT Enrollment
Godfrey-Lee Public Schools is pleased to provide families with centralized enrollment all year long for students that live in the Godfrey-Lee school district. All new student enrollments, from Kindergarten through 12th grade, are completed at the Administration Office by our friendly staff.
Online Enrollment for all grades K-12 for the current school year is available! Enrollment Links for students that are new to Godfrey-Lee are available in English and Spanish below. Once you have completed the online form, please visit our Administration Office with your Required Enrollment Documents - listed below.
Registration is not complete until all required documentation is received at the Administration Office.
Required Enrollment Documents
Students and families who wish to enroll should visit the Administration Office 1324 Burton Street, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office will be closed on Fridays throughout the Summer.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Certified and Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Two Proofs of Residency (any two of the following documents):
- Current utility bill, which verifies occupancy
- Copy of current lease agreement, showing occupancy
- Current mortgage document, showing ownership and occupancy
- Copy of current property tax statement, showing owner occupancy
- Driver's License, or other certified ID with correct address
- Vision Screening and Current Physical for Kindergarten and Preschool Students
- Current transcript from previous school, if entering grades 10-12
Great Start Readiness Preschool
If you are interested in the 4 year old preschool through Great Start Readiness Program, you may contact them directly at 616-447-2409 for more information.