NEW STUDENT Enrollment
Godfrey-Lee Public Schools is pleased to provide families with centralized enrollment all year long for students that live in the Godfrey-Lee school district. All new student enrollments, from Kindergarten through 12th grade, are completed at the Administration Office by our friendly staff.
Online Enrollment for all grades K-12 for the current school year is available! Enrollment Links for students that are new to Godfrey-Lee are available in English and Spanish below. Once you have completed the online form, please visit our Administration Office with your Required Enrollment Documents - listed below.
Registration is not complete until all required documentation is received at the Administration Office.
2023-2024 School Year Enrollment
2023-2024 schools of Choice open April 10-May 12, 2023!
The application window for Schools of choice will be open April 10 through May 12 to apply for the 2023-2024 school year. We will have 228 spaces available for grades Kindergarten through 11th for the upcoming year!
Below is a breakdown of the 23-24 Schools of choice spaces available by grade level:
Kindergarten: 40 spaces
1st Grade: 16 spaces
2nd Grade: 27 spaces
3rd Grade: 10 spaces
4th Grade: 11 spaces
5th Grade: 6 spaces
6th Grade: 19 spaces
7th Grade: 17 spaces
8th Grade: 20 spaces
9th Grade: 20 spaces
10th Grade: 21 spaces
11th Grade: 21 spaces
Required Enrollment Documents
Students and families who wish to enroll should visit the Administration Office 1324 Burton Street, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office will be closed on Fridays throughout the Summer.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Certified and Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Two Proofs of Residency (any two of the following documents):
- Current utility bill, which verifies occupancy
- Copy of current lease agreement, showing occupancy
- Current mortgage document, showing ownership and occupancy
- Copy of current property tax statement, showing owner occupancy
- Driver's License, or other certified ID with correct address
- Vision Screening and Current Physical for Kindergarten and Preschool Students
- Current transcript from previous school, if entering grades 10-12
Great Start Readiness Preschool
If you are interested in the 4 year old preschool through Great Start Readiness Program, you may contact them directly at 616-447-2409 for more information.