Returning student registration is now live for the 2022-2023 school year!
Do you have a student already attending Godfrey-Lee that is planning to return next year? Click the link below to access your Parent Portal account to fill out the Returning Student Forms. CLICK HERE for a document that helps explain how to access these Forms.
- Log into Parent Portal
- Click "FORMS" on the left index for each student
- Fill out each form and click submit
NEW STUDENT Enrollment
Godfrey-Lee Public Schools is pleased to provide families with centralized enrollment all year long. All new student enrollments, from Kindergarten through 12th grade, are completed at the Administration Office by our friendly staff.
Online Enrollment for all grades K-12 for the current school year is available! Enrollment Links for students that are new to Godfrey-Lee are available in English and Spanish below. Once you have completed the online form, please visit our Administration Office with your Required Enrollment Documents - listed below. Registrations will not be completed until all required documentation is received.
2022-2023 schools of choice Open April 11-May 13, 2022!
The application window for Kent County Schools of Choice will be open April 11 through 4:00PM on May 13 to apply for the 2022-2023 school year.
After the May 13 deadline, please visit our Administration Office, located at 1324 Burton St. SW, Wyoming, 49509, to fill out an application for any remaining spaces.
Enrollment for Upcoming 22-23 School Year
Required Enrollment Documents
Students and families who wish to enroll should visit the Administration Office 1324 Burton Street, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office will be closed on Fridays throughout the Summer.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Certified and Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Two Proofs of Residency (any two of the following documents):
- Current utility bill, which verifies occupancy
- Copy of current lease agreement, showing occupancy
- Current mortgage document, showing ownership and occupancy
- Copy of current property tax statement, showing owner occupancy
- Driver's License, or other certified ID with correct address
- Vision Screening and Current Physical for Kindergarten and Preschool Students
- Current transcript from previous school, if entering grades 10-12
Great Start Readiness Preschool
If you are interested in the 4 year old preschool through Great Start Readiness Program, you may contact them directly at 616-447-2409 for more information.