Godfrey-Lee Public Schools is pleased to provide families with centralized enrollment all year long. All enrollments, from Kindergarten through 12th grade, are completed at the Administration Office by our friendly staff.
Online Enrollment for all grades K-12 is now available! Enrollment Links are available in English and Spanish. Once you have completed the online form, please visit our Administration Office with your Required Enrollment Documents - listed below. Registrations will not be completed until all required documentation is received.
If you are interested in the 4 year old preschool through Great Start Readiness Program, you may contact them directly at 616-447-2409 for more information.
We are happy to welcome new students that live within our district boundaries at anytime throughout the school year. For students that live outside of the Godfrey-Lee district boundaries and are interested in enrollment, we will post information for Schools of Choice availability to this page during the open application window for Kent County.
Required Enrollment Documents
Students and families who wish to enroll should visit the Administration Office 1324 Burton Street, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office will be closed on Fridays throughout the Summer.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Certified and Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Two Proofs of Residency (any two of the following documents):
- Current utility bill, which verifies occupancy
- Copy of current lease agreement, showing occupancy
- Current mortgage document, showing ownership and occupancy
- Copy of current property tax statement, showing owner occupancy
- Driver's License, or other certified ID with correct address
- Vision Screening and Current Physical for Kindergarten and Preschool Students
- Current transcript from previous school, if entering grades 10-12